Program keyless entry for Garage door opener

Hello,
I have a keyless entry pad for my garage opener, but it does not have an "ENTER" key. I've programmed it in the past using directions on a website, but now the website is gone. And I don't remember how to program the PIN now! The directions I have that came with the opener assume the remote keypad has an ENTER button.
Anyone know how to program a remote that has no ENTER button?
Thanks!
Ed

Open it up, or remove it and check on the back. Get the manufacturer's name and/or a model number and do a Google.
I have a Genie wireless and the way to program is:
Open cover fully Press 3-5-7 Press PROG Enter PIN 1 (up to 8 digits) Press "PROG" Close cover fully'
Mine went haywire after an electrical storm and almost never figured out how to reprogram the thing. Yours may be different..
RicodJour wrote:

Already found it, but thanks for the replies! There is a website that has links for several manufacturers:
http://www.gdcorp.com/instruct.htm
Thanks, Ed