Problems with Forced Air Heating Unit

Put my unit on for the first time this year. The heat clicks on and off when the switch is set to 'auto'. When I switch it to 'fan' it just blows cold air.

Any input?

Reply to
robbinsj

The "fan" is just to run the fan all the time to circulate air. Put it back to "auto" if you want heat.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Leave it on auto, if it doesn't heat your home call a heat & air service tech & have the entire system checked for the heating season. - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

Reply to
robbinsj