Price final, new sunroom

We contracted for the 'Betterliving, patios and sunrooms' for our back room to be fixed up right.
1 walls will be taken out and turned to double paned glass with openable windows (screened) and one 6 ft patio door (also screened) to the backyard.
Because we are a quick job, they estimate they will be done by end of May.

Joe