Joining two patios

I have a patio that goes across the back of my house and am going to put another one at the top of the garden on the left hand side. Have you any ideas of how to join these two patios with some kind of pathway? Or should we have all the slabs the same on both patios and the pathway which would be a more expensive option?

Thanks Pitza.

Reply to
pitza

You ask too much. People from around the world cannot design your garden when that have never seen the site, have no idea what the aspect is, the soil, the light, the view, the character of the house and garden, the size and orientation of what is there aleady, the size and level of the proposed new patio, or anything else. What slabs do you refer to? What is the existing structure made from?

If you have so little idea of what is required perhaps it would be an idea to hire a local professional to advise.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Bricks and/or concrete paving stones of all sizes and shapes come to mind for a walkway. Whatever you have seen elsewhare and like would be the starting point for planning. Any large local garden shop should have samples of these paving materials for you to touch, feel and maybe take pictures of to do your planning.

Reply to
hrhofmann