Prepasted wallpaper

I herd that prepasted wallpaper should also have paste applied.Is this true? Also i saw a product by Zinnser called Prepz ,that is wallpaper paste & sizing all in one. Has anyone used this & how did it work for you ?

Reply to
desgnr

I've used pre-pasted probably 10 times and it worked with no problems. As always, key is proper prep and application.

Reply to
trader4