Prepare for your death - Armageddon is here.

Just on the news. The nuclear radiation from Japan will be reaching the west coast of the USA today. They claim it will be low, but do you believe the government? I know I dont. And those reactors have not even had a complete meltdown yet. But they will. There is no way to stop them. "It's the point of no return" said one man on the news. in brief, we're all doomed.
Armageddon is here. By 2012, all life will cease to exist on earth.
http://www.armageddononline.org
snipped-for-privacy@aol-dotcom.com wrote:

Amamageddon came and went in the first century,.
--
All is as it is.

On Mar 17, 4:20am, snipped-for-privacy@aol-dotcom.com wrote:

So....I guess we should all go out and charge a lot on our credit cards?
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Prepare-for-your-death-Armageddon-is-here-625774-.htm DA wrote:
snipped-for-privacy@aol-dotcom.com wrote:

Well, maybe this is a good time you start believing it. Japan is 5000+ miles away from US West Coast and nothing travels straight in the atmosphere. So, by the time anything radioactive gets here, you could simply offset the effects by skipping a day on a beach this summer.
Besides, radiation is not a poison gas. We live in it all the time. Granite is often naturally radioactive (that is, has levels higher than other stones) but people use it for countertops and don't think twice about it.
On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:41:52 +0000, info_at_1-script_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (DA) wrote:

Dang. I'm sticking with natural stuff, like Formica.

mm wrote:

+1