Power mechanism for porch rocker

Has anyone ever seen a mechanism that can be attached to a porch rocker so it will rock me to sleep? I am thinking of the rockers made for babies that automatically rock the kid till they fall asleep. Need one for adult size.

No wonder Jay Leno has so much fun with fat and lazy jokes!

Wait until it's windy out. If it's not windy out, rig a sail and use a fan.

There's one called bungeesex.com .............. oh, wait, that one is different..........never mind ....................
Steve