With the main breaker off read 13 volts from neutral bar to damp
concrete floor with a non digital voltmeter. Outside house is a
transformer in a metal box, power runs underground from street, about
300 feet, metal transformer box reads about 13 volts AC from metal case
to damp ground.
With no current running the neutral should be at zero volts AC?
With bare feet get shock from outside metal faucet. With bare feet get
shock from freezer in basement (damp floor).
Does this sound like the power companies problem?
Thanks for any ideas.