power assisted toilet-help.

Hello all, Our Gerber Power assisted toilet just stopped flushing. Help. Theres not any water in it, and I don't know what to do. I only have on e toilet
It''s only about a yr. old

Hard to diagnose over the net with so little information. You can "dump flush" it in the meantime. Pour a bucket of water into the bowl when needed to flush.
Meantime, web search toilet repair, or call a plumber.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
scullycat wrote:

Is it still under warrantee? If so follow up on the warrantee.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On 12/20/2004 8:18 AM US(ET), scullycat took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Make sure the water supply pipe valve is open. Check to see if the water valve inside the tank is working. If you have the the older float ball on a rod, make sure the rod is not hung up on something, like the overflow pipe. If you have a fluidmaster type float, make sure that it is not stuck in the upper position.
There should be an 800# inside the toilet tank or find it at their site , that is what I did.
How cold is it where you are? Could the supply line to the tank be frozen?
--
Peace,
BobJ

"m Ransley" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
Probably uses a Sloan valve. Lift tank cover and find phone number to start.

scullycat wrote:

"E toilet?"
New name for newsgroups?