Powder Post Beetle infestation

anyone ever DIY this problem? "If I can not dance, I want no part in your revolution." Emma Goldman

Yes and no. Cutting out and replacing rotted wood can be a DIY project if you are good with tools and have some knowledge of the structure of a house. It really depends on the combination of your skills and how extensive the damage is. As for treating the problem areas that aren't completely gone you will probably need a pro because the chemicals they use are not available to the public. I was able to replace joists, some subfloor, and a few posts and then called a pro to come and spray.
Greg