Post never showed

I did a post on 10/25 about a heater problem and it never showed up. Does anyone know why. Its showing up in my "Sent" items.

Reply to
Dinah

Yes, it's there. Just scroll up to 10/25, and look for Dinah. There were two answers to your query.

Reply to
Roger

Is it this one? "Need suggestion for heater." 10/25/04

I have a rental house that has a gas heater in the rear of the house but the house really needs some kind of heat in the front part. Originally there was an oil furnace in the front part which was eliminated at some time and the space filled in as a closet. When the back part was added on the gas heater was installed. I've had the gas company out and they say there is no where to put another heater that would be safe and they do not put gas heaters in bedrooms. Fortunately my current tenants don't mind the cool part of the house but they will be moving soon and if I rent to a family with children they will need more heat. I'm at a loss how and where to add more heat. Is there such a thing as installing baseboard heaters near the ceiling or does someone have a better idea? TIA

Reply to
willshak