Post floor tile & grout installtion ------------------- Washing to avoid cracking ?

My better half was told that we should wash the new tile/grout flooring twice daily to keep it from drying out and therefore cracking ......
Any good advice on this ?
regards....--Ole--
--Ole-- wrote:

I can see doing this for a two or three days to give the chemical reactions which make the grout cure do their thing completely.
But, if she was told to do it every day for the rest of her life the person who told her that most likely had his entire alimentary tract somehow become reversed.
HTH

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)