Possible to only use part of a can of expanding foam?

Pipe and tobacco shop, arts and craft stores...

For crafts there are many colors:

Oren

As the can clearly states this is for one time use.

However, if one cuts the straw in half and then cleans the nozzle immediately with a toothpick or and then uses the rest using the other half of the straw within 30 days or so it usually works for the second time.

Honestly, sometimes it does not.

Reply to
Colbyt

Thanks to all who responded. Some of the suggestions: tobacco shops, Amazon, head shops, and (the winner) craft stores.

To the fellow who said to just use the wire from a twist tie: that would be too thin. I'm looking to get the grunge out from between faucets and spigot, for instance.

Reply to
Stan Brown

Jeff Thies wrote in news:id83or$l8k$1 @news.albasani.net:

Maybe even a craft store.

Reply to
Red Green

Stan Brown wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

Walmart, believe it or not. They sell them in the crafts section.

And other places:

Reply to
Tegger

Hey Guys, I found a company that sells spare nozzle packs. They are > On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:19:07 -0600, "HeyBub"

Reply to
stockthomas