Pool Covers

Hello,

I was just quoted $3535 for a Meyco pool cover - $2772 for the cover, $625 to drill the holes + 138 VA tax . My pool is only 650 square feet. This seem excessive. Is this the top of the line company? Are there others that are just as good but less expensive?

Thanks,

Stick

Reply to
Boom Stick

I forgot to mention the pool is free form so it would need a custom shape but there are no waterfalls or anything like that.

Stick

Reply to
Boom Stick

Reply to
buffalobill

Reply to
Landscape Design Guy

The Price is a bit steep. Most pool companies should offer free installation with the purchase of a pool cover. Now granted you have a free form so yes the cost of the cover should be a little more but not by much. Did you get a solid or mesh and are the panels 5x5 or 3x3. A solid cover cost more than a mesh cover and a 3x3 cost more than a 5x5. I would probably shop around. No knock on meyco covers but maybe look into Loop-Loc or the Coverlon. Just a suggestion. Hopefully this helps you look more into it.

Reply to
Your Local Pool Guy

It will be mesh with 3x3 squares. I will get estimates from Coverlon & Loop-Loc to make sure the one from Meyco is in line. Thanks for your help.

S -

Reply to
Boom Stick