Pool Cleaner - No Dran Acid Wash

Anyone have experience using No Dran Acid Wash to clean their pool?

I am specifically interested in removing stains from a plaster pool that nothing else has been able to remove.

This stuff is not cheap but it beats the price of an acid wash an refilling the pool.

Regards.

Reply to
Lex

--------------------------------------------------------------- I wish I had a straight forward answer for you but I don't. My pool is vinyl lined with one set of spa steps. Years ago I had a terrible time with stains. After trial and error I discovered the best way to handle stains was to "convince" the stuff to appear inside my filter media. I used Jack's alternative to DE along with DE and every two weeks I would flush out the fingers of the DE filter. Those fingers were dark brown but after a power wash they became bright white. Next swim season all was well.

mark_

Reply to
mark_digital

Ask them for an MSDS and post it here.

The claims are not credible.

There are no end of non-credible products for pools.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Thanx for the reply.

What is an MSDS?