Pool Cleaner - No Dran Acid Wash

Anyone have experience using No Dran Acid Wash to clean their pool? http://www.swimpool.com/products/nodrn.htm
I am specifically interested in removing stains from a plaster pool that nothing else has been able to remove.
This stuff is not cheap but it beats the price of an acid wash an refilling the pool.
Regards.

I wish I had a straight forward answer for you but I don't. My pool is vinyl lined with one set of spa steps. Years ago I had a terrible time with stains. After trial and error I discovered the best way to handle stains was to "convince" the stuff to appear inside my filter media. I used Jack's alternative to DE along with DE and every two weeks I would flush out the fingers of the DE filter. Those fingers were dark brown but after a power wash they became bright white. Next swim season all was well.
mark_
Lex writes:

Ask them for an MSDS and post it here.
The claims are not credible.
There are no end of non-credible products for pools.
Thanx for the reply.
What is an MSDS?
Regards

Lex writes: