Plumbing System Error

I was just doing some major plumbing repairs in the house. I sat down to eat a sandwich at noon, and decided to check my email while I was taking my break. When I got to my computer there is a large flashing red on black error message on the screen that says "Plumbing System Error". What did I do wrong?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 15, 3:17 pm, snipped-for-privacy@alt.home.repair.com wrote:

Try softer drugs.