Plumbing Question on Trap Adapters

I am installing a laundry sink in my basement next to my waste ejector. There is a existing 2 inch pvc vertical pipe which drains into the ejector. I would like to tee into this and connect to my sink drain which is 1-1/2 inch. Is there a trap adapter that goes from 2 inch pvc to a 1-1/2 undersink trap? Thanks for the help.
Ken

A couple of choices -
Get a tee that is 2" x 1 1/2, insert a 1 1/2 male trap adapter, and your done.
or
Get a 2" tee and put a 2" by 1 1/2 bushing in it, then the trap adapter.
JK

Big_Jake, I did option one. Found all parts at Home Depot. Worked great!! Thanks for your help.