Plumbing Question about Trap Adapters

I am installing a laundry sink in my basement next to my waste ejector. There is a existing 2 inch pvc vertical pipe which drains into the ejector. I would like to tee into this and connect to my sink drain which is 1-1/2 inch. Is there a trap adapter that goes from 2 inch pvc to a 1-1/2 undersink trap? Thanks for the help.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Kose