Please join the Dielectric Union

The Dielectric Union is looking for new union members. Membership is absolutely FREE. All members will receive our annual newsletter and a free mat which isolates you from the electrical supply. If you want to join, simply send your email address to snipped-for-privacy@unionmail.com
or call 1-800-DEUNION
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:09:30 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unionmail.com wrote:

Or maybe he means, From the floor, right?
If you want

Actually he means from any other conductive materials, particularly dissimilar metals. No power required.
If one is going to post a stupid message like that at least don't make a stupid remark at the end of it. And he obviously missed the opportunity to replace FREE with "No Charge"
Nice try, No Cigar.
snipped-for-privacy@unionmail.com wrote:

Those Dielectrics make too much money already. It's a rampant case of dielectric materialism.