Please Flush Your Toilet

It seems that a large number of people who got drunk on new years have filled their toilets with dirreah and vomit, and never flushed. I know most of you are still in bed with hangovers, but would you please get out of bed just long enough to flush your toilets. I can smell shit and vomit for miles and the odor is terrible today. Please FLUSH NOW. New Years day is over and it's time to start returning to civilization, except those who died from alcohol poisoning or car crashes.

Reply to
sanitation.worker

or car crashes.

And their innocent victims!!