PEX Ring Types

I was looking on Ebay for the PEX tools. Several refer to Copper Rings or Stainless Steel rings. What are the standard ones normally sold at home repair centers or hardware stores? Most I have seen are black in color and dont look like copper or stainless, but that might be a coating or paint on them.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 27, 7:45 pm, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.com wrote:

http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52-335-pex-other/crimp-ring-624611.aspx
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/27/2010 10:45 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.com wrote:

coating. They also make a ring with a bubble on it that is crimped by pinching the bubble with a special crimp tool. The advantage is that one size tool fits all sizes of rings. I don't think they are as good as the standard squeeze copper ones. Here's a link to a pic and discussion on the pinch type rings: http://diy.stackexchange.com/questions/1709/pex-pinch-clamp-vs-crimp-rings
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 21:45:47 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.com wrote:

My crimp rings are black coated brass. (magnet won't stick)
Add pictures here
✖