Pets in the car

My neighbor just got a new pet, but I am not sure what it is. He said he got a new car pet. When I asked him what it is, he just said "it's a car pet". I guess he thinks I know what they are.
I snuck over to his house last night with a flashlight and I peeked in his car but don't see it. Does anyone know what a car pet looks like?
Blondie
Haven't you got better things to do?
snipped-for-privacy@-------.com says...

Check a mirror.
It's probably a Chia. You have to say in a high, whiney voice "Here, Chia, Chia" and it will come a running to you.
--
Christopher a. Young
Learn more about Jesus