Pet resistant screen color

Yesterday I went to my local Home Depot which is smaller than most Home Depot stores and I found some pet resistant window screen material. It was black in color.
I would rather have a screen that is silver or gray colored. Does pet resistant screen come in silver or gray? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Never ever let your brain explode. It\'s VERY bad for you and
it leaves a terrible mess for someone to clean up.
Daniel Prince wrote:

What exactly constitutes "pet resistant" screen? Will it not turn to shreds when my cat climbs up to to look in the window on the door to see is there anyone to let him in? This screening material might come in handy! How much does it cost?
-Karen-

Sounds as if it's pet resistant simply because the color is black and won't show dirt as much.

Maybe cats think it stinks.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

It's not a matter of showing dirt or not. These screens are just made from tougher materials. They resist damage even if a cat is trying to climb it.
Daniel Prince wrote:

Grey... http://metroscreenworks.ewdcheckout.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&pro ducts_id&zenidme312b2b4fd8c2bbc0267e1a0576784
--

dadiOH

`Pet-resistant' screening is made of plastic (vinyl?) and is quite heavy duty--my cat hasn't even tried climbing it: maybe it doesn't feel as good to scratch? In any case, it works very well (it's still tight 5 or more years since I re-strung the door out to my deck). Because the screening is thicker, it occludes more light; maybe the black enhances the perceived contrast of what you see through the screen?