pests making holes near door

Hello,

Yesterday, we saw a swarm of what looked like winged flies/bugs of some sort. I'm not sure what they are, but they were piled up in a swarm. A few hours later, there were small holes near the edge of the door in the wooden part.

Is there something that we should spray to get rid of these bugs/pests from damaging property? How do we keep them out?

Please no flames. thank you!

Reply to
lora

You've got termites. Call the Orkin man.

Reply to
mkirsch1

lora wrote the following:

Why not:? Flames would kill them. :-)

Reply to
willshak

Maybe termites,, get a pro opinion

Reply to
ransley

Termites are swarming. You need an inspection, possible treatment. Termites can do a lot of serious damage before detected. Call a pro.

Reply to
Phisherman