Pergo Seams

Our three year old home has Pergo-type flooring. In several areas, a few end seams are separated, and in one area, a side seam is separated as well. What is the recommended technique to either pull these seams back together with a reglue OR to fill the seams? Is there a Pergo-type of seam filler?
Thanks-
Hats
Thanks
Hats