Patching Marble

Hi, I am ?refreshing my shower' which is a glass frame up against the corner of a wall that is finished with marble tile (12x12). I am having it professionally refinished but there are some drill holes (they were used to mount the glass frame to the wall) that I would like to fill in. There is also 2 tiles that had the white ?veining' fall out. I would like to fill this in with something before its refinished. It's a divit, not a crack. Something black preferably. Is there any product out there that can do this?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Stan Poliskey

Unsanded [small cracks or holes] or sanded [larger voids] grout, comes in lots of colors, which themselves can be blended.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

I don't think grout will work. one of the divits is about 2 inches of diamter. Is there any 'epoxy' type stuff? something that will solidify and and not crumble like grout.

Thanks!

Reply to
Stan Poliskey