Patching Marble

Hi, I am ‘refreshing my shower' which is a glass frame up against the corner of a wall that is finished with marble tile (12x12). I am having it professionally refinished but there are some drill holes (they were used to mount the glass frame to the wall) that I would like to fill in. There is also 2 tiles that had the white ‘veining' fall out. I would like to fill this in with something before its refinished. It's a divit, not a crack. Something black preferably. Is there any product out there that can do this?
Thanks in advance!
Add pictures here
✖
Stan Poliskey writes:

Unsanded [small cracks or holes] or sanded [larger voids] grout, comes in lots of colors, which themselves can be blended.
Add pictures here
✖
I don't think grout will work. one of the divits is about 2 inches of diamter. Is there any 'epoxy' type stuff? something that will solidify and and not crumble like grout.
Thanks!

Add pictures here
✖