Painting pressure treated T111?

I am going to be using t111 on ceiling of a porch and carport and wonder whether I can get good results painting pressure treated panels or if I'd be better off using untreated ones. If painting (white) is ok, is there anything in particular I need to do to ensure a nice job?
Thanks...

Pressure treated does not take paint well. Use stain or un-treated wood.
I left mine "raw" and after 10 years looks great - except - when installing don't go cheap - use stainless steel screws - I didn't & have the rusty screwheads to prove it