You forgot the ceiling :

40x24 = 960 sq.ft.

1536 + 960 = 2496 sq.ft.

Longshot was right...

----- Francois Choquette

dadiOH wrote:

Reply to
francoischoquette

Thanks for the input and compliment on the size. The actual size of the whole shop is 40X56 but my actual shop "shop" is the dimensions above. The rest is just personal storage. I own a motorcycle repair shop and this is my new shop. Thanks, Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883

In addition to the excellent advice you've gotten from others, I use a sanding sealer, especially on non-veneered plywood, before priming. This will raise the loose grain, which you then lightly sand off before priming. It makes for a smoother and more consistent finish and one that requires less paint.

Steve Manes Brooklyn, NY

Steve Manes

Steve Manes wrote: ...

Very good point I intended to mention...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth