painting help

The walls of the house(interior) are now a darker blue color. The paint is latex. The color is going to be changed to a beige. What is the best primer to use? I want to use a latex primer tinted to the beige color and then one top coat. Will it cover in the two coats? Thanks. P.
Go to Sherwin Williams type of store and tell them what you want to do. Typically primer is tinted a little less than final paint so you can differentiate between them when painting.

I've heard Bulls Eye and am about to use that on a 1970's bathroom vanity. (our temporary short term solution before costly future renos)

I've heard Bulls Eye and am about to use that on a 1970's bathroom vanity. (our temporary short term solution before costly future renos)

I am not sold on paint brands. I do not use the $25.00 a gallon stuff nor the $10.00. Talk to the folks at the paint store to be sure but light over dark sound like 3 coats to me.