Painting fiberglass shower enclosure?

My older house has a shower adjoining the master bedroom. The color is a discolored pinkish hue. The shower itself is in good shape. Is there a paint that would make the shower walls attractive and easy to clean? Thanks for any advice/suggestions.

The first thing that comes to mind is an epoxy paint sold for painting boat hulls. Designed for covering fiberglass, it might do the trick. Definitely waterproof. Easy to clean? - not sure, but you shouldn't have to worry about barnacles growing on the walls.
Mike

in colors or you can also purchase a tinting kit. But remember everything goes with white, and white always works in a bathroom

Check at Home Depot in their paint department. I repainted our bathroom tub/enclosure unit with an Epoxy kit designed just for that purpose. The prep work was laborious, but it was worth it. Heck of a lot cheaper than busting out the old one (no way it would come out through the door in one piece) and then trying to get a replacement in there. If the unit is is good condition otherwise, that's what I'd recommend.