painting done

Just finished painting inside rooms and looks like I can think golf for at least a little bit. I have never regripped clubs before but have started this week end. Seems not to bad a job except it took almost 1 hour to clean off old tape from graphite shafts. Any ideas? Frank
Ktech wrote:

least a little bit. I have never regripped clubs before but have started this week end. Seems not to bad a job except it took almost 1 hour to clean off old tape from graphite shafts. Any ideas?
Posting your question on a golf newsgroup would be be one idea.
Sorry but I feel at home with my the folks in this group been here with HR answers and questions for a long time Frank

Not arguing that point, Frank, but I saw that you hadn't posted your question in a golf newsgroup. Obviously far more golf information on a golf newsgroup. So the question becomes, are you looking for good answers or comfort? They're not mutually exclusive, you know. I don't think anyone will bite your head off over there. You could also search the golf newsgroup before posting - the question probably comes up pretty frequently.
You asked for any ideas, and, well, that's mine. I don't golf.
Try some spray oil product. This is one type thing that WD40 is actually pretty good at. Did you use an air compressor with blow tip to get the old grips off? Works pretty slick. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net