Paint stain removal from clothes?

I did a real stupid thing and thought I could spot paint a small area today without changing my clothes. Suddenly a wind gust blow in my direction and a mist from my paint brush landed on my nice clothes. I was using BM's Fresh Start primer:
Benjamin Moore Fresh Start® All Purpose 100% Acrylic Primer 023
Any idea how I can get rid of it? So far I have tried alcohol, fabric stain remover, hair spray with no luck. I am about to try mineral spirit then gloo-off.
Thanks in advance,
MC
Add pictures here
âś–