Paint brand recommendation?

I apologize. These are "yesterday".
-- Oren
Blocking refers to how "sticky" a paint is, especially in humid weather. I assume they don't want their door to get stuck to the weatherstripping.
For interior enamel, I almost always use an oil-base, like Ben Moore's Satin Impervo. Put a Zinsser "BIN" primer underneath, and you won't have a problem.
Forgot to include that with oil-base, blocking is not an issue.

Wanna bet? The knucklehead who painted the apartment I lived in managed to create quite a blocking issue with all the doors. He painted when it was about 55 degrees in the apartment. The doors never stopped sticking.

Thanks! I'll be starting with the Zinsser.
nancy

True, but it is getting harder to find oil based. I read that it is no longer sold in California.
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:49:22 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

As somebody else on this thread said, use an oil base paint rather than a latex and you should not have any blocking problems.
That's why oil base is recommended for shelving-things won't stick to the shelves.
Nancy Young wrote:

Dunn Edwards "perma series" is excellent for this. You can look at their web site, I think they play that feature up quite a bit if I remember. It's their top of the line so it is pretty pricy.
-- John

The cost of a can of paint isn't the place to cut corners, in my opinion, especially after laying out the money for the windows. Interesting site, thanks, though their paint is not sold anywhere near me, since I don't live on the west coast.
I liked their bit on blocking:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/38ohxo
or
http://www.dunnedwards.com/retail/content.asp?Category &Content=0&problem%5Fid=3&mode=1