Paint Brand Question

Hello,
Anyone have any opinions on Benjamin Moore vs California Latex paint for exterior house painting (Cedar Clapboards).
Assume, please, the top of the line paints, with price not being a factor.
Thanks, B.

Devoe and Martin-Senour are the best paint brands you can buy. Open the yellow pages (phone book) and find a dealer for either one. You will be happy.

Consult Consumer Reports. I believe Glidden Endurance was rated best for exterior.

Cedar should be stained, when paint peels off cedar the wood is to soft and rough , you damage it scraping it. Moore is a known brand as one of the best.

Used Moore on major cedar siding redo. Had Sikkins coating on it and it peeled horribly. Sanded the whole place down. Primed with Fresh Start (from the Moore paint store). Put 2 coats of BM paint on top. Lasted till I sold the place. Temp extremes -30 to 95+. Just my experience FWIW.

I used California last year and I loved it. Great coverage and it was easy to work with.

Benjamine Moore, Shearan Williams, Gliddens, Colony, most old national brands are good or they wouldn't still be around.