Outside air intake

Our furnace at our condo building is set up outside with a small enclosed room above the parking spaces. Can our intake on the furnace suck in exhaust from cars or trucks running in the spots below?
On 09/10/2016 02:44 PM, Jean Gliedt-Peter wrote:

If you are worried, buy a carbon monoxide detector or two.
https://smile.amazon.com/First-Alert-CO400-Battery-Monoxide/dp/B000N8OYXI
On 9/10/2016 2:44 PM, Jean Gliedt-Peter wrote:

Air intake for heating or for combustion air? If it is only combustion air it would not be a problem as you don't breath it.
In any case, get a CO detector and be safer.