outdoor sink for kids

Page 2 of 2

-- I'd try to find an old-fashioned concrete utility sink, the sort that -- comes with a base sturdy enough to put up with a hand-cranked wringer -- washer clamped onto the sink.
A hand-cranked wringer? The kids are going to wash their hands, not each other!
(You should see the movie playing in my head right now.)

Don't women get complimented for their long thin fingers? How do you think they get that way?
OP: Only do this to the girls.

"Now, lets see how thin we can roll Margie!"
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.