Outdoor outlet question

I want to add both an outside ac outlet and a cold water spigot on the same exterior wall.

Is there any reference in NEC or other document that sets a minimum spacing?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

If the electrical outlet is to code, GFI, why would space make any difference? I guess that's what you mean by ac. They are about a foot apart on my house that was built to code a few years ago before GFI, which I have added.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J