Outdoor Enclosures Used for Painting Cars

Is anyone aware of anyone who has ever used an outdoor enclosure to paint a car? Something that could be placed in a large backyard, so the garage won't have to be reserved until the project is finished.
New Question wrote:

neighbors kid about 20 yrs. ago he was like 18 or so, put up some 2 X 4's and made a box about 10 ft. by 10 ft. all around his van... he then painted it with a real live compressor.... he must have known what he was doing as he did a real nice job.... it was back in the days when they had paintings on the side of vans.. he brought it someplace and had the rest done.. at a shop or someother place.... he used plastic sheeting around the 2 by 4's///// dont know what else he did as i stayed away and could not smell the fumes from one block away....
<< neighbors kid about 20 yrs. ago he was like 18 or so, put up some 2 X 4's and made a box about 10 ft. by 10 ft. all around his van... he then painted it with a real live compressor >>
____Reply Separator_____
What kind of a van would fit inside a 10' x 10' square box? My PT Cruiser is no where near as big as a mini-van, yet it is 168" or 14' in overall length.
I lined my carport with visqueen and put lots of water on the deck, painted 2 cars in it.

in

I have done the same here. You can line a carport, or some other structure you put up with plastic, and then spray it down with water inside to settle the dust.
You will also want some sore of ventilation such as a large fan to pull the fumes out of your enclosure.