OT -- work bench light for van

Page 2 of 2

My propane lantern uses a tiny stream of fuel, so oxygen exhaustion wouldn'tbe a problem at all, unless the vanis hermetically sealed and less than 3 cubic feet in volume. Knocking it over would be bad, since the mantle is fragile, but I don't think it is much of a fire hazard. You'd have to pick up the lantern, perhaps turn it off, possibly replace the damaged mantle and relight it.
--
Best regards
Han