OT: Where to get laser-printable, removable labels?

Does anyone know where I can get removable, laser-printable adhesive labels? I need something that's reasonably durable, sticks moderately well, and won't leave behind any residue when removed.
(I have a label maker but it is inconvenient if you need to make many labels. On top of that, that thing wastes about an inch of tape every time you print something.)

Google is your friend. Try http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=product.HierarchyList&node 211271&catalogcode=WEB01, orhttp://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=product.HierarchyList&node 211084&catalogcode=WEB01 , orhttp://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=product.HierarchyList&node 211267&catalogcode=WEB01 .One of those oughta be pretty close. If you need smaller, I suppose with alittle trial and error you could lay them out so you could trim as needed.These things usually come with plain-paper practice sheets.aem sends...
staples

www.onlinelabels.com
They have white labels with removable and repositionable adhesive. Haven't used them, but it says they are laser compatible.
Paul
Another source for Removable Labels is www.DesktopSupplies.com. They feature a few different removable label styles to choose from and they have very competitive pricing.
here's a direct link to the page on their site http://www.desktopsupplies.com/removable-labels.html