OT: Where to get a couple of Fridges CHEAP!

I need a couple good fridges, white or just off white.. please emailme, do not post a reply, cause I do not check the group much..thx
Check out the superintendant of apt. buildings--they are always swapping out fridges/appliances, esp in coops/condos. HGTV, donchaknow. -- Mr. P.V.'d (formerly Droll Troll), Yonkers, NY Stop Corruption in Congress & Send the Ultimate Message: Absolutely Vote, for *Anyone BUT* a Democrat or a Republican Ending Corruption in Congress is the Single Best Way to Materially Improve Your Life entropic3.14decay at optonline2.718 dot net; remove pi and e to reply--ie, all d'numbuhs

1. We leave ours in a neighboring schoolyard. At night.
2. Post here, read here.

That was yours??? I don't like it. Do you want it back?

Sorry, this isn't a free-by-email information service. Post here, read here.
-Tim
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

OK, I won't post a reply. I'll junk it.

Lazy bastard...