OT: What was best (most beautiful) Harley?

OK, this might be a good place to get opinions and resources. I need a good photo of a Harley for an art project. Side view, clear. I know there must be some Harley purists here :o) I have no idea which might be the most beloved of the classics.

for lots of pix go to goggle and select images. lots of pix, many with no background. or stop at a local Harley dealer and see what is available in advertising brochures.
On 4/14/2012 8:26 PM, Charlie wrote:

There are a gazillion pictures on the Web...I'm trying to find favorites, the model/year that people would die for :o) The one from "Easy Rider" ferinstance...good choice?
On 4/14/2012 7:34 PM, Norminn wrote: ...

Never could get any enthusiasm at all for 'cycles in general.
A good quarter horse cow pony, otoh--then you got somethin' :)

A Harley Gremlin? Perhaps you mean AMF? ;-)

It took a brave man to do what he did on a Harley instead of a much more suitable motocross bike:
http://brutonography.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/20111028-P1000210.jpg
Norminn wrote:

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/november-1-1956-elvis-presley-buys-a-new-harley-davidson-40011.html
On 04/14/12 8:44 AM, Norminn wrote:

re: I need a good photo of a Harley
None of the 81,600,000 images found via Google Images are good enough for you?
On 04/16/12 9:09 AM, Norminn wrote:

Do you really think that there's is a universal answer to your "subject line" question?
Is there a picture of the most beautiful woman ever? The most beautiful house? Car? Dress? Isn't that a matter of opinion?
Here, try this thread where basically the same question was asked:
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/304313-whats-the-best-looking-model.html
There's 165 responses with I don't know how many different answers...errr...I mean, opinions.
Post number 151 says this:
"As was astutely observed, the one in your garage is the best."
On 4/16/2012 9:03 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If there was, I would have asked only you :o)

Yep. Sophia Loren, Halle, Brigitte, Electra Glide, Angelina, Soft Tail, Kim, Jennifer....who knows? With bikes, as with cars, I expect the fave to be one the admirer cannot afford :o)

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/304313-whats-the-best-looking-model.html
As is obvious to readers in AHR, there is rarely a topic that doesn't bring forth loads of opinions. How wrong I was :o)

On 4/16/2012 8:03 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/304313-whats-the-best-looking-model.html
You keep your ol'lady in the garage?
A little biker humor. ^_^