OT. Weather map

http://alturl.com/tdvp8 or http://preview.alturl.com/tdvp8 (AEI) Map shows the cold spell that hit the eastern U.S. last month. It looks like California is stealing the heat.
Winters are getting colder and snowier from PA to Maine. That's our f___ing climate change! lol
My parents lived long enough to see it coming in CT. Burned through more home heating oil in the 2000s than in any decade prior - even with insulation and better windows added to the house in the 1990s!

Warmest global temperature - years since 1880 2010 hottest 2005 1998 2003 2002 2006 2009 2007 2004 2012
I think 2013 was tied for 4th place
On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:57:19 PM UTC-5, bud-- wrote:
colder and snowier from PA to Maine. That's our f___ing climate change! lo l > Warmest global temperature - years since 1880 2010 hottest 2005 1998 20 03 2002 2006 2009 2007 2004 2012 I think 2013 was tied for 4th place
as measured with "official" thermometers surrounded by more and more concre te
Mark

It was either last winter or the one before that was the warmest winter of my life. This one is cold like I havent' had for 50 years, but one winter does not make a trend. And the USA is not the whole world.
Anyhow, one doesn't determine world climate by what happens where one person is spending the winter.
micky wrote:

Hi, +1, well said. Now we are enjoying above freezing weather towards the week end. Monday is Family day holiday. Some Americans think they live in the center of universe. It should be they are the part of universe. Some Americans need attitude adjustment seriously.