OT Thought this might amuse...

This photo is many years old -- with additional wording added.

Now Mr. British Smarty Pants, it this a red haired armadillo? An immigrant from Texas?

Reply to
Oren

Looks like a standard Mark I 'possum to me...

Reply to
Larry Fishel

How do we know that the critter didn't crawl under the stripes to try and keep warm?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Got that beat, PennDot paved over a dead deer about 10 years back. Not real blacktop, oil and chips. That's the sorry ass excuse for paving they use here in PA.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

chip and seal. very common all over the US as a pavement builder. They do it over good asphalt also.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I've seen better "chip and seal" overlays than some asphalt patches.

I'm in the middle of a heated discussion with my town Public Works department over this very issue.

They hired some slug of a contractor to patch some sections of road near my house and it's been a problem since day one. Potholes, edges that plows rip up, etc.

They're not going to repave it, so I'm trying to get them to chip and seal it to at least make it smooth.

Reply to
DerbyDad03