OT- Shopping in hard economic times just got harder

My decision changed because there were very few of these DVD players to choose from from the beginning. The box I chose was actually in the best shape of the 3 or 4 that were remaining. And the one I chose was a trojan horse.. The second one I purchased they had a ton of. Just better odds. They shouldn't have accused me. I told them what happened and they knew good and well it could have been doneby someone else or they would have flat out refused me...

Accusing me of something THAT lame is outrageous. It has the serial # right on the box.. Any moron could figure out that returning an open box with a unit with a diff. serial # was not going to pass muster. I never imagined the item I was returning wasn't of the same model year or serial #. I did think it was used and repackaged though..

Reply to
in2dadark

in2dadark wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@26g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:

Condoms? Depends?

Reply to
Red Green

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9CEB457258F3RedGreen@216.168.3.70:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Reply to
Marina

But there you go. If you start with a sealed box and inspect all the parts, it's not sealed anymore. So they have to have a reshinker to rewrap the stuff or someone like you won't buy it.

One way to be upscale is to "save" money on tool purchases.

Reply to
mm