OT; Supadrug online shopping

I'm a big fan of Original Source shower gel. Not always much choice in store & sells for anything up to £2:25 a bottle.

Supadrug do online shopping & like Toolsatan, free delivery on orders over £10.

Got my favourite 'flavours'- 3 x Black Mint, 4 x Chilli & Black Pepper and 2 x Pink Grapefruit all at 99p each & two aerosols of deodorant all for £10:98 delivered free.

Well worth a look.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I tried the normal mint one, but didn't like the cooling effect on my bits and pits.

Oooh get *her* ... that said, I did like the Orange & Cinnamon they did a while back but I stick to the Lemon and Lime now!

Reply to
Andy Burns

I imagine you'd need two aerosols of deodorant if you'd just doused yourself in Chilli & Black Pepper ;-)

Reply to
mike

In article , The Medway Handyman writes

False economy, the wife will spend a fortune on a private detective if you start showering and buying bulk smellies.

Reply to
fred

In message , mike writes

Any other recommendations for shower gel? I don't shop so use what is bought for me! Anyway you have to buy and try unlike ladies perfume.

Something manly but understated:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

FFS , are you having a wash or holding a dinner party.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Chilli & Black Pepper :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've always been fragrant :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

WTF is wrong with ordinary bar of cheap soap?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Where I live, the scum rapidly clogs up the bilge pump used to empty the shower tray. In a similar fashion, long hair is deprecated.

Reply to
John Williamson

It makes my hair look like Jo Brand's.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

so fit a water softener

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Did I forget to mention that I live on a 36 foot long narrowboat? Every cubic inch counts, as does every watt.

Reply to
John Williamson

It doesn't adhere well to the sponge. Also the minor concern of hairy soap balls in the waste piping.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Well, don't squat on the drain grating then.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Like Jo Brand's what?

Reply to
PeterC

Like Jo Brand's hair, at a rough guess...

Reply to
Adrian

Come on chaps!

There must be at least one person (other than TMH) brave enough to admit using shower gel and willing to offer an opinion.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I didn't think canal water was hard.

Reply to
dennis

In message , Tim Lamb writes

Well, we use shower gel, but I'm not really bothered which one.

I usually buy it in the local village chemist as they sell cheap toiletries (and supports the local shop), so whatever they have for £1 pop.

I do prefer to use one of those net scrunchy type things you can get for showers though for applying it. Uses a lot less than just applying with a hand and works a bit better than a sponger.

Reply to
chris French