OT- Shelby Cobra GT Anyone? Mere 62K

:-)
http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/946793565.html
Red Green wrote:

Just the thing for a drunk Mexican to crash into right after you buy it.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

more likely, some army guys out for a night on the town (Fayetteville, remember.)
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Yea, they fly these $40M Apache's & Blackhawks over my place by the dozens daily without an incident. Then go rack up some piss-ant Honda.

I was in the Ford dealer last year having my car worked on. They had a Shelby on the floor. Talking to the salesdude, he said they got it in for a local doctor, then he was unable to take delivery. His wife saw the snake (Cobra) logo and freaked. Personally, I would have missed my wife.

I Hear ya!
Nate Nagel wrote:

What would The Mexican Army be doing in Fayetteville?
TDD
junk

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 20:17:06 -0600, Red Green wrote:

<http://snipurl.com/7jwli
For MUCH better all-round performance. US cars don't do bends or corners well at all :-)
--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com