gt ammeters

There seem to be two types of gt ammeters commonly used:
a. those where the charging wire is clamped to the bak of the ammeter.
b. those where the charging wire is cut, and the ends are connected to
terminals on the back of the ammeter.
Are these types interchangeable for replacement purposes?
Reply to
RB, you'll probably get an answer here sooner or later, but if you don't try here:
formatting link
, but I don't know!
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.