OT? Queen City

I forget if this is relevant to a thread in this ng or some other. There was a thread about Washington State and how green it was west of the mountains. If that wasn't here, forget it.
There was just a question on Jeopardy which named about 5 American cities and asked what they had in common. Helena, Cincinatti, and a couple I missed. All were the Queen City
Someone replied:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_City * Allentown, Pennsylvania * Bangor, Maine * Buffalo, New York * Burlington, Vermont * Charlotte, North Carolina * Cincinnati, Ohio * Cumberland, Maryland * Helena, Montana * Manchester, New Hampshire * Marion, Indiana * Seattle, Washington * Spearfish, South Dakota * Springfield, Missouri * Staunton, Virginia * Clarksville, Tennessee