SPAM bots eat me!
From: Yall@224.0.0.1 Reply-to: Yall@224.0.0.1
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:25:24 -0700, Albert wrote:

Well, I can see this marrage will not last. What do you plan to do? Live off your wife when she finishes law school? Why do you need 30k?
If I were you I would get a job that actually pays or pick up a side job delivering pizzas or something. Your gonna need it. Oh, What happens when she drops out of lawschool and the kids come? Have you thought of that.
Your gonna need alot more help then. Dont expect it from relatives either.
Here is a thought, Since your "wife" is gonna be a lawyer why not get an honest job instead of fleasing people on the internet?
--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534
coffee wrote:

She's already learned enough law to advise him...
"Albert" wrote:

I'll give 'ya five bucks to stick my dick in your wife's mouth.
Jon